On November 8, at long last, months of bickering, name-calling and insults will finally come to an end as the American people choose a new President.
And what better way to put an end to this most bitter campaign than to turn it into a PTF Tournament…and win Uncle Sam-inspired prizes while playing it!
Yes, mark down Tuesday, Nov. 8 as THE Big Day. PTF’s US Election Tournament–13 star-spangled predictions (one for each stripe in the flag) about what’s REALLY important on this day of decision, division and derision.
Questions will run the gamut of:
– At what time will CNN declare either candidate as the winner?
– How long will the loser’s concession speech be?
– What will be the difference in electoral votes between the winner and loser?
– What color tie will Donald Trump wear for his speech?
– What color dress will Hillary Clinton wear for her speech?
– What percentage of the popular vote will Gary Johnson suck away?
– What will the %-margin-of-victory be in the always-wacky Florida vote?
– And so much more!
You don’t have to be American to play, but you’ll feel like one if you win, as we’re giving away cash prizes the likes of:
1st place: $200 U.S. converted to Canadian currency at the Nov. 9th rate
2nd place: $75 U.S. converted to Canadian currency at the Nov. 9th rate
3rd place: $50 U.S. converted to Canadian currency at the Nov. 9th rate
No green card or First Amendment accessory needed to play; just a mobile phone, sense of smarts and a little bit of vision.
PTF’s Election Selection. Tuesday, November 8. May the best man or woman win…the tournament!