Donald Trump’s Presidential run.
To some, it’s a dream come true.
To others, it’s a nightmare of epic proportions.
To us (and to you, too) it’s a game. Why just follow Donald Trump’s shenanigans when you can play them for prestige and prizes?
Play The Future is excited, albeit somewhat apprehensive, to announce that as of June 1, Donald Trump’s run for the White House will join our prestigious brand lineup on the PTF app.
As is the case with all PTF brands, players will be able to make up-to-the-minute, pinpointed predictions every two or three days about the madness, the mayhem, the words and the actions that surround the Republican contender for the world’s most powerful office. For example:
● How long will Trump’s Cleveland convention acceptance speech run?
● What % of votes will Trump get in the next HuffPo “Donald vs. Hillary” poll?
● How many tweets will Trump post from over the July 4th weekend?
● What % of Trump’s statements will be ranked “Pants on Fire” by Politifact?
● How many misspellings in Trump tweets this week?
● How many times will Hillary mention “Trump” in her appearance on The Tonight Show?
Yeah, we know…the possibilities are endless!
Like all other PTF predictions, each Trump question comes with two hints and a timely result to monitor player progress. In addition, there will be a PTF Trump leaderboard, where top players every month will take home such “great again” prizes like Trump-festooned sweaters, Trump-festooned toilet paper, Trump-focused card games and Trump-wannabe orange spray tans.
He’s been a hotel, an airline, a reality show, a wine and a steak. Now, finally, Donald Trump is a game.
You can follow him and herald his ascent with loyal passion.
You can jam your eyes blind shut in the hope that he will just go away.
But no matter where you stand on the spectrum, perhaps the best way to deal with Trump is to play him. From today until he is elected or defeated.
Donald Trump–The Game. Only on Play The Future.